A Little Words About my Vision
My teaching Vision
Are you familiar with that?:
- you got your toy of your choice, totally motivated by youtube, and other great artists?
- and now you’re sitting in front of your toy, and nothing turns out, like you expected?
- you hate reading musical notes?
- you dislike constrains and regulations?
- analytic, exact by book teaching lectures are nerds for you?
If you can say yes to all, you are right here!
I show you step by step the world of sounds.
Melody, rhythm, chords, tabs, techniques, and many more…
Are you ready to take off?
A Music Institute Like No Other
I am a instructor and music therapist since 1997, lecture for many toys: Didgeridoo, Handpan, Flutes, NAF, Gongs, Ukulele, music therapy…
My top priority is always to convey everything with ease, and without brain salad. Music should be fun, connect and resonate with you.
I want me/you:
- to express
- let go
- be free
- be connected in the community.
Anything else can still follow as soon as you understand exactly those points, and implement it with me.
As an intermediate Ukiplayer, and professional musician myself, I have so much musical knowledge to impart to you through my music therapy studies, and playing in several bands, plus CD productions:
- I want to share my knowledge, experience and joy with you!
- Offer you English + German instructions and PDF’s.
- Do Q&A rounds.
- Offer livestreams to jam and exchange experiences.
- Building a community.
And last but not least, teach you how to play freely.
22 years of Handpan development, building, playing and distribution make me a perfect mentor for you, just check out my testimonals!
I am happy to be your Travel companion
If music is love, play on…William Shakespeare
If inside me there is no passion and creativity, please turn the lights off!
Ready to pursue
Join us NOW!