My new journey
- Come with me on a musical journey for 100 days…
It’s time for the #100DaysUke Challenge!
From February 13 to May 23, 2022 I will be learning, and hopefully playing the Ukulele each day on Instagram, TikTok, Youtube. The challenge is part of a larger initiative called, 100 Day Project. This amazing global movement initialized by Cynthia Lin.
The challenge is part of a larger initiative called, 100 Day Project. This amazing global movement is designed to honor all sorts of creatives like: performing arts, visual arts, writing, etc. through social media community and daily practice.
Holy Moly, why not dive in with absolutely no experience playing the instrument, and record myself daily for 100 days? What a great challenge to be disciplined. But, by the end, I will figure it out, for sticking with it…or not!
Maybe I can grab some songs from my last Handpan CD, and being able to accompany one song at the end of this challenge……
Honestly I think its gonna be really fun, and giving me something to focus on during the corona nonsense in this crazy world.
Here some wise words from https://www.the100dayproject.org/:
- “The more we practice, the more skilled we become.
- Practice takes time.
- Practice takes commitment.
- Practice is a radical act in this speeded up world.
- Through practice, we develop a creative habit.
- Through habit, we reconnect with
- and know ourselves again as a creative being.”